Chief Entertainer in Europe (season workers)
What to expect as a Chief Entertainer?
“We are the miniclub” already echoes through the speakers! Your day as entertainer has begun. It’s time to pick up the kids. Who would be in for a fun and creative morning? Lily will definitely be there, she had so much fun yesterday making and painting her very own princess mask!
After a morning of painting and making handycrafts, it’s time for a refreshing dive in the pool. Let’s see who wants to join wateryoga today. Henry and Tim are already warming up, they are always ready to play! After the pool, you have an hour planned in the office to finish up your staff schedule for the week, Together with your team and other department managers you will make sure your guests have the ultimate holiday expierence!
But the highlight of today is planned for tonight. Mamma Mia! Here we go again… An evening show for the entire family. Later this afternoon we have our final rehearsal and then the entertainment team is ready. Let’s do this!
Is such a working day something for you? Then this could become an unforgettable season for you as entertainer!
As Chief Entertainer you will get:
- a salary between €1.000,- and €2.200,- per month (depending on the country and holiday park)
- a complete travelinsurance
- accommodation on the campsite
- a travel allowance and the right training, instructions and guidelines
- hundreds of friends on social media
- applause every day, pats on the back and a nice tan
You are the entertainer who:
- speaks English, French and another European language
- has a European passport
- is at least available from the 1st of May 2019 until the end of the season
- has a minimum age of 18 years at the start of your contract
- loves to work with children
- is always responsible, enthusiastic and energetic
- gets a lot of energy from entertaining holiday guests
- has expierence in the entertainment field (at least one season)
What do you receive as a Chief entertainer?
|Salary:||Between €1.000,- and €2.200,- per month (depending on expierence/country)|
|Accommodation:||Bungalowtent or mobile home|
|Meals:||Depends on the campsite (included or your own kitchen available)|
|Days off:||At least 1 day off per week|
|Training:||Three day training in The Netherlands before departure|
|And further:||New friends, gain knowledge of this branche and an unforgettable experience|
What kind of Campinghost are we looking for?
|Languages:||French and English (obviously 😉 and knowledge of a third European language|
|Personality:||Social, flexible, representative, precise and responsible|
|Availability:||May till September (we also have some possibilities for a shorter period)|
|Experience:||Expierence in the entertainment field is a big plus!|
Are you ready for this adventure and does this job suits you? Apply right now through the button here below or contact us via WhatsApp: +31 6 11 45 05 31! You will hear from us within 2 working days!