Win a 3-day stay at a holiday park near Paris, Rome, or the Spanish Coast!
Every year we are looking for employees who ensure holiday park guests have the time of their lives. Entertainers who put a smile on the face of both children and parents. Receptionists who make every effort to ensure that people have a carefree summer. Restaurant/Bar staff who are available at any time of the day with the tastiest dishes and drinks. Hosts who warmly welcome guests and give tips and tricks about the holiday park and its surroundings.
In short, people like you! Hence our question… Do you perhaps have a (twin) brother, sister, friend, cousin, niece, nephew, or acquaintance who would also like to work for us?
Help us find someone like you and take a chance to win a 3-day stay at a holiday park near Paris, Rome or the Spanish coast!
How does it work?
Send this page to everyone who would like to work for us. They can indicate when applying on the website or at the first interview that they applied because of your referral. The relevant recruiter will then ensure that you take a chance to win a 3-day stay at a holiday park near Paris, Rome or the Spanish coast.
The winner can book a free 3-day stay at one of the following Vacansoleil holiday parks:
- Rome: Camping Village Fabulous
- Spanish coast: Camping La Torre del Sol
- Paris: Iris Parc Le Chêne Gris
- You can book your 3-day stay on Vacansoleil based on availability
- You can choose from the following accommodations: Le Chêne Gris: (Bali / Fiji / Tahiti) – Fabulous: Fiji – La Torre Del Sol: Bali
- You can bring a maximum of 4 people . (The accommodations are all suitable for 4 people)
- The accommodation can be booked between May 13 and June 30, 2019 (with the exception of the weekends of June 8 & 15) or after August 31, 2019
Hospitality manager for 5-star holiday park in beautiful Luxembourg
Cook for holidaypark Chene Gris near Paris
Maintenance manager for 5-star campsite in Luxembourg
Start as allround employee on a campsite in Luxembourg
Employee green en maintenance in France near Lyon
Student Nadia – Entertainer in Spain
“I always wanted to go to Spain to practice my Spanish and to entertain children. Some time ago a friend from University recommended me European Leisure Jobs. I’ve been working as an Entertainer for 3 weeks now and I’m having a blast!”